Great but can be improved on. Great video player with lots of functionality. Lots of the fading between menus annoys me a little but that is just my preference. If this video player can natively take in mkv subtitle files (non SRT) then it will be my only go to video player. I’ve yet to find a video player that can but the moment I do it will be the only one I use.
Here we provide CINEVEO – VR Cinema V 2.0.9 for Android 4.4+ CINEVEO – Virtual Reality Cinema is the #1 VR Cinema app for Android with more than 160.000 installs. Get ready to experience the most sophisticated and technologically advanced multiplayer VR Cinema for Android.
"CINEVEO offers a mind-blowing voyage into a new realm of movie entertainment and forever changes the way you will want to watch movies."
Grab some popcorn, it's movie time!
• The ultimate VR Cinema experience available for Android.
• Two VR Cinema themes (4D Movie Theater and The Void).
• No drift! Option to turn off horizontal head tracking to eliminate drift 100%.
• Multiplayer audience. See other CINEVEO users sit with you in the cinema.
• Innovative "Hands-Free" controls and floating 3D interfaces.
• Advanced dynamic cinema lighting.
• CINEVEO's Stereo PFOV Lighting™ technology.
• Switch between curved and flat cinema screen.
• 2D and 3D movie support (SBS Side by Side and Over / Under).
• Supported video formats (AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV).
• Supported audio formats (AAC, Vorbis, Opus).
• Movie subtitle support for any language (SRT format).
• 2D and VR file browser to select and play video files from internal and external SD cards.
• USB OTG support.
• Support for any display size (4 – 6 inches) and IPD (50 – 70mm).
• Innovative VR Setup Zone for real-time display size and IPD setup to match any device.
• and much more!
Inside the cinema, look at the phone on the right to open the video player controls interface. Look at the popcorn on the left to open the video file browser interface. Tabbing the screen at any time centers the view.
• Fast forward (10 seconds or 1 minute)
• Fast rewind (10 seconds or 1 minute)
• Volume controls
• Video seek bar (Go to any time position of the video)
• Screen (Switch between curved and flat cinema screen)
• Themes (Switch between 4D Movie Theater and The Void VR Cinema theme)
• Audience (Toggle multiplayer audience on / off)
• Subs (Show movie subtitles from included SRT file)
• Block (Block horizontal head tracking to eliminate drift)
• Reset (Resets the orientation of the head tracking)
• Exit CINEVEO (Exits the app)
• Tabbing the screen also resets the orientation and centers the view.
CINEVEO – INSTRUCTIONS
Great but can be improved on. Great video player with lots of functionality. Lots of the fading between menus annoys me a little but that is just my preference. If this video player can natively take in mkv subtitle files (non SRT) then it will be my only go to video player. I've yet to find a video player that can but the moment I do it will be the only one I use.