ePSXe for Android Description
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn’t include games, Games must be provided by user.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download ePSXe for Android APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 40
- Requires: Android 2.2 and up
- File Name: ePSXe for Android .apk
- Updated: January 28, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 3.8M
DISCLAIMER: ePSXe for Android is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in ePSXe for Android
- * Added a workaround for the Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ menu problem
- * Added support to customize the Portrait Skin (supporting dual shock mode)
- * Improved the error handling while scanning the device for games
- * Fixed a freeze bug in the hw/sw threading mode
- * Improved gamepad support/profiles (DS4, Red Samurai and others)
- * Improved HLE bios support: Simcity 2000 and Dokapon
- * Fixed AB in the opengl plugin (v11)