ePSXe for Android Description
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn’t include games, Games must be provided by user.
Great to see HD rendering update, as with FPse moving away from slow in accurate opengl builds. Makes the games look fantastic without the issues presented with opengl, great work.
Download ePSXe for Android APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 12
- Requires: Android 2.2 and up
- File Name: ePSXe for Android .apk
- Updated: January 30, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 4.16M
DISCLAIMER: ePSXe for Android is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in ePSXe for Android
- * Improved OpenGL Plugin performance. V14 relays on ePSXe core functions so it wont work on prior versions 1.9.39. https://epsxe.com/files/libopenglpluginv14.so
- * Added support for config profiles by game (more options+game profile)
- * Improved some widgets on preferences screen
- * Updated on game menu on Android 5.0+ (Fixes Galaxy Tab s2)
- * Fixed some framerate issues in 60FPS games in snd low latency modes
- * Added GPU x4 resolution option (very slow)