Equalizer is an app that lets you perfectly configure the sound of your Android, allowing you to create different presets for any occasion.
By default, Equalizer gives you the chance to ‘play’ with the different audio channels and equalizers so you can make sure your Android sounds exactly how you want it to. If you’re a serious music lover, you may want to create different configurations for each music genre.
With Equalizer, you can create, for example, a preset for rock music so that whenever you listen to your favorite band, the equalizer changes accordingly. When you switch from rock to folk, the preset will change again to fit the different music style.
Equalizer is a simple but useful widget created by Smart android Apps, LLC. It lets you adjust the sound effect levels so you can get the best out of your music. Well, that does the same as any other equalizer. The advantage is that it’s a small and useful widget that is placed on the desktop and attaches to your usual music player.
The other advantage is that it has some effects (e.g., Reverb) that can be fun for those little while you’re really bored. Finally, there are some preset settings just in case you don’t like to play with the sliders.
That’s it. An application as easy as well made, which does everything it should.
Equalizer is a precise and powerful audio EQ, tailored specifically to music lovers.
Download Equalizer APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 12
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Equalizer.apk
- Updated: January 31, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 4.4MB
DISCLAIMER: Equalizer is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Equalizer
- - Added new "Equalizer Presets" home screen shortcut
- - Improved preset-auto detect feature
- - When saving a custom preset, users can now add an optional music genre tag to use with the preset auto-detect feature
- - Users can now override stock presets with their own custom presets
- - Paid users can now use the preset auto-detect feature with streaming services like Spotify and Google Play Music, without the need of storing music locally or tagging audio files
History Versions Equalizer
- Equalizer V4.0.5 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-02-23