EssentialPIM - Your Personal Information Manager Description
I am using the latest version, 5.3.2. Observations: 1. It is sad to see that there are no font options; you cannot enlarge the type, change the font, or adjust any interlinear spacing, either. Whatever is in the system is what you get. Lists are spread out a lot, requiring lots of scrolling up and down to see other items on the list. The text leading (Interlinear spacing) should be rather tight instead. 2. On any task list, if there are more than a few words used to describe the task, they spill off the screen to the right, so that, oftentimes you cannot even tell what the task was about without opening the task individually in order to read the entire label. This could also be corrected simply by allowing the user to reduce the size of the type or allowing him to choose a more narrow font for the display. As it stands, the search bar and tab headers occupy about 20% of the entire screen , so there is not much visibility as it is. 3. I have about 700 tasks that I imported from another program into EPIM, using the recommended import options. I now have them divided among 20 different tabs. Some tabs have only three tasks inside, and others have two hundred or so. Whenever I delete one accomplished task, it takes about 5 seconds to disappear from the checklist, regardless of which tab it is in. Sometimes it takes as long as 10 seconds. That is too slow and counterproductive. Additionally, if I have 22 tasks that I need to move simultaneously within one of those tab, in EPIM I cannot move more than one at a time, if I want them all to go into one node, for example, within that same tab. Instead, I must move each one individually, by editing the properties, in order to tell it which parent task it should move to. I cannot drag them to move them, either. If I want to select and move 22 different tasks at the same time, EPIM allows me only to move them to a different tab, but not to any existing node within the same tab where they are already located. This could all be corrected if invoking the,”move to list” menu brought up a hierarchical list of subfolders of each tab, and not only the main tab headings themselves, i.e., similar to the select a parent task” menu layout. Better yet, if any node or group of nodes could be dragged into another existing node, without going through all the menus, it would be great. (It would be similar to the nice functionality of the “manage list”–> “change order” menu, which allows dragging). In fact, currently, moving any one task from any place to another within the same tab, in general, is complicated, even if it is only one task. 4. Moreover, we have to be extremely careful never to delete any node by mistake, because there is still no undo feature, but only an occasional backup file of the whole database, if you happened to save it in time. 5. Moreover, epim cannot hide low-priority tasks. It simply shows all tasks of all priority, and attempts to group them a little, but it cannot do that too well because they are often in different nodes anyway. Currently it can be very overwhelming to look so many tasks of differing priority, when you have 100 different tasks on a list at the same time. Instead of saving time, I spend more time than I should, searching through the list for high priority items. 6. this app needs a screen password lock time out of about 60 minutes. 7. The user ought to be able to Define his own preferences for the priority symbols and the colors used to identify them. The current ones are a bit confusing at a quick glance, as we must choose between one red mark and two red marks, or one green Mark and two green marks. On a small screen that can be difficult to do. I suggest that the colors increase in intensity according to Priority, such as green for very low priority, yellow for medium priority, orange for high-priority, red for very high priority. That would be easier to identify at a glance and there would be no need to count the number of Strokes to determine priority. 8. There is a search feature but no search and replace feature, as far as I can tell. Here we provide EssentialPIM – Your Personal Information Manager V 5.3.5 for Android 4.0.3++ This is an Android version of highly popular on Windows platform personal information manager – EssentialPIM. It allows you to manage Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Contacts and Passwords. All your data is interconnected and in one package!
– Synchronize all your data
Syncs with Windows version of EssentialPIM (Free and Pro). Synchronization with Google Calendar, Google Tasks, Google Drive (for Notes and Passwords) and Google Contacts is also available.
– Powerful calendar views
Colourful, easy-to-read day, week, week agenda, month, year and agenda views.
– Hierarchical tasks structure
Flexible structure that organizes tasks into multiple trees, with sub trees and leaves.
– Tree-like multilevel notes structure
Multiple views allow quick notes preview, management and location of data.
– Conveniently organized contacts
Wide selection of fields and unlimited number of contact groups that can be organized hierarchically.
– Secure passwords list
Self-locking mechanism offers safe and convenient way to store all your passwords and other sensitive data.
– Beautiful and functional widgets (some available through in-app purchase)
Make use of Calendar (agenda and month views), Tasks, Notes and quick add new EPIM items widgets. Place shortcuts for EPIM modules on the home screen for quicker access.
– Organize your data with tags
Create as many tags as you wish and assign them to any items within the app to better organize your information flow.
– Attach files to items
You can now store any external files attached to items (appointments, notes, tasks, etc.) you need to keep handy.
– Password protect the whole app
Keep your personal information safe and secure, lock it down with a password and/or your fingerprint. Data is encrypted with a random 256-bit AES key.
– Data backup and restore
Backup EssentialPIM data to your device or to any online service. Restore the backup data with ease onto the existing or any other Android device.
– Includes Calendar (day, week, week agenda, month, year and agenda views), Tasks (custom fields, hierarchical structure), Notes (tree-like multilevel structure), Contacts (groups and unlimited custom fields) and Passwords (secure, self-locking mechanism) modules
– Customizable widgets (calendar month and agenda views, tasks, notes, quick add new items, modules shortcuts)
– Flawless synchronization with Win EPIM works over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (4G/LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
– Automatic synchronization of all your data with Google services: Calendar, Tasks, Drive (for Notes and Passwords) and Contacts
– Ability to assign tags to items, which is always a great way to better organize your data and its usage scenarios
– Storing attachments linked to any types of items
– Lock the app with a password and/or fingerprint for security purposes
– Data backup/restore option
– Fast and responsive user interface with light and dark themes
– Ads free
EssentialPIM Pro (paid version) exclusive features:
– Beautiful Calendar (Agenda and Month views), Tasks and Notes widgets
– Ability to show Tasks in Calendar
– Lock time zone setting for Calendar (allows users to lock their events at a time zone they were created in)
– Password protect the whole app
Support and feedback:
If you are looking for help or have any questions or ideas, please contact us by tapping on the Send feedback link in Settings->About or using the following email address: email@example.com.
Seeing EssentialPIM not being fully translated into your language? We would like to invite you to take part in the translation process. It’s easy and fun. And if you aren’t ready to do translation just yet, you can still review the existing one for mistakes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply back with an invite.
As a token of appreciation, all active contributors get free EssentialPIM Pro Android and Windows version licenses.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I use it to keep one schedule for our family.
Download EssentialPIM - Your Personal Information Manager APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 6
- Requires: Android 4.0.3 and up
- File Name: EssentialPIM - Your Personal Information Manager.apk
- Updated: December 31, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 18.2 MB
DISCLAIMER: EssentialPIM - Your Personal Information Manager is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in EssentialPIM - Your Personal Information Manager
- - Easier to reach individual actions (including sorting) for reminders, categories, contacts and passwords groups- Auto-naming of notes as in the Windows version of EssentialPIM- Location based reminders will be repeated according to the reminder repeat interval setting as long as you're within the location radius- Reminders will now be automatically removed from completed appointments and tasks- Improved sorting of tasks- Other smaller fixes