FastHub for GitHub Description
Great app and i’m simply loving it. One thing is still buggin’ me: couldn’t find yet the button to submit new issues. 🙂 LE: found it, thanks. In the future releases, i think it would be a good idea to make it more visible. Until then – great job and happy coding. Here we provide FastHub for GitHub V 4.2.0 for Android 5.0++ Welcome to FastHub.
FastHub is yet another open source unofficial GitHub client app but unlike any other app, FastHub built from ground up.
– Three login types (Basic Auth), (Access Token) or via (OAuth)
– Multiple Accounts
– Enterprise Accounts
– Themes mode
– Markdown and code highlighting support
– Notifications overview and "Mark all as read"
– Search users/orgs, repos, issues/prs & code.
– Pinned Repos
– Browse & Read Wiki
– Make commits
– Search Repos
– Browse and search Repos
– See your public, private and forked Repos
– Filter Branches and Commits
– Watch, star and fork Repos
– Download releases, files and branches
– Issues and Pull Requests
– Search Issues/PRs
– Filter Issues/PRs
– Long click to peak Issues/PRs & add comments otg.
– Open/close Issues/PRs
– Comment on Issues/PRs
– Manage Issue/PR comments
– React to comments with reactions
– Edit Issues/PRs
– Lock/unlock conversation in Issues/PRs
– Assign people and add Labels and Milestones to Issues/PRs
– Manage Milestones
– Merge PRs
– PRs reviews (reply, react with emojies, delete & edit comment)
– PRs request review changes/approve & comment.
– PRs statuses
– Commits and Gists
– Search Code/Gists
– View Gists and their files
– Comment on Commits/Gists
– Manage Commit/Gist comments
– Create/Delete Gists
– React to Commit comments with reactions
– Comment on line number in Files/Code changes.
– Teams & Teams repos
– Follow/Unfollow users
– View user feeds
– Contribution graph.
– Search Users, Repos, Issues,Pull Requests and Code
– Much more…
FastHub is actively developed. More features will come!
Warning! This application may work incorrectly on discontinued CyanogenMod firmware. Since this is a bug of discontinued modified operating system, we can do nothing about it. Please, think of upgrading to LeanegeOS instead of writing bad reviews.
Why can't I see my Organizations either Private or Public ones?
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Brilliant. My new go-to app for GitHub related work. This basically does everything I've missed in the other apps tried/used over the last few years - and they weren't bad either.
Download FastHub for GitHub APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 28
- Requires: Android 5.0+ and up
- File Name: FastHub for GitHub.apk
- Updated: October 22, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 7.0 MB
DISCLAIMER: FastHub for GitHub is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in FastHub for GitHub
- - Commit (Add, Edit, Delete) files from FastHub- Bug fixes- Please read changelog once App is opened for full changelog
History Versions FastHub for GitHub
- FastHub for GitHub 4.2.0 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-10-22