Fatal Fight is a 2D action game where you control a veteran kung fu fighter who must challenge dozens of enemies over five different settings.
– Addicting game play. Test your reaction.
– Many awesome game modes so you never get bored
– The game don’t need wifi, you can play the game in offline mode if you wish
– 5 original locations
– 2 fighters for your choice
– 50 levels with more to come!
– 12 fighting skills with more to come!
– Thousands of ninjas with a various kung fu styles.
– Armory store
– Events and quests. Take part in weekly contests.
– Endless action
The combat system in Fatal Fight is as simple as it is effective: your character is always in the middle of the screen, and when you tap anywhere around him he attacks in that direction. By default your character has limited reach, but you can expand it using weapons like swords and spears.
The more consecutive hits you make without missing, the better the combo you can do, which will get you more points at the end of the level. Obviously, each level ends once you defeat all the bad guys.
Besides your standard bad guys, you’ll also come across some super powerful ones who you’ll need to deal several blows. Against them, the clock slows down and you have to do a bunch of fast taps to defeat them.
Fatal Fight is a brilliantly fun action game in 2D. The concept is basic, but the execution is fantastic.