GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don’t understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
– Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
– Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
– Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
– Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
– Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
– Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn’t disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you’ll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
Thank you developer for this wonderful and useful app. Now I can play those HD games with minimal lags.
Download GLTools APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 212
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: GLTools.apk
- Updated: January 31, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 9.1MB
DISCLAIMER: GLTools is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in GLTools
- Experimental x86_64 support.
- Added an option to fix shader arguments order.
- Added an option to dump/change shaders (make sure to do this with your own or Open Source apps only, to follow the copyright).
History Versions GLTools
- GLTools V1.99 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-03-13