Google Korean Input Description
Well..You can type in both English and Korean with just one keyboard so that’s cool..The designs for the themes are simple and materialistic (which I absolutely love)! On the Gboard, you’re able to send GIFs: I’d also like to be able to send GIFs on the korean input too since you can’t merge them together. Here we provide Google Korean Input V 220.127.116.11024338-armeabi-v7a for Android 4.2++ Google Korean Input
– Android TV support.
– Gesture typing on Korean keyboard.
– VoiceIME: Enter text using voice input.
– Suggestion dictionary: Suggests corrections for mistyped words and suggests next word after typing one word.
– Single Vowel layout: Provides larger buttons to reduce mistyping.
– H/W Keyboard support (Shift + Space or Right Alt or Ha/En key to switch between Hangul and English).
[How to enable]
– Settings > Language & input > Check 'Google Korean Input'
– Touch 'Default (Input method)' > Select 'Korean (Google Korean Input)'
[How to disable]
– Settings > Apps > All > Google Korean Input > Disable
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Why Google offer and push me to install update Korean input? Google could not recognize my location? I am from Bangladesh. Why I will carry this load in my smartphone. It's very annoying. Please put me here.
Download Google Korean Input APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 2
- Requires: Android 4.2+ and up
- File Name: Google Korean Input.apk
- Updated: June 15, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 10.8 MB
DISCLAIMER: Google Korean Input is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Google Korean Input
- - Support gender emojis- Added 2 keyboard themes- Bug fixes and performance improvements
History Versions Google Korean Input
- Google Korean Input 18.104.22.168024338-armeabi-v7a Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-06-15
- Google Korean Input 22.214.171.124147923-armeabi-v7a Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-11-18