HabitCoach - Actionable Book Summaries Description
I’m user of this app since the beginning basically. Love the improvements, much simpler and cleaner. I pick one habit I like to work on (start with the most important task every day) and I get a push notification every morning at 8am to remind me. Easy. The app can do more, but this is the functionality I like most. Here we provide HabitCoach – Actionable Book Summaries V 1.3.7 for Android 4.0.3++ HabitCoach contains more than 500 habits from the 40 best personal and professional development books available! Discover what people do daily to be wealthy, healthy, and happy.
What are the most life-changing books?
What are some good habits to follow?
We figured it out. And to help you to follow these habits, we created this app.
Select which life-changing books you want to practice.
Choose from more than 40 of the best books.
Discover what you should actually do.
We gather the key insights from each book. But these insights are not just summaries; they are habit ideas that you can put directly to your life.
Implement the best ideas in your life, and achieve your goals.
Practice habits from these and many more books:
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
* No Excuses! by Brian Tracy
* The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
* The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
* The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
* The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
* The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
* How Not to Die by Michael Greger
* The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama XIV and Desmond Tutu
* Start with Why by Simon Sinek
* Deep Work by Cal Newport
* Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
* How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
* Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
* Getting Things Done by David Allen
* Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
* Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
* Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
* Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
App has great UI and makes it easier to install habits.
Download HabitCoach - Actionable Book Summaries APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 2
- Requires: Android 4.0.3 and up
- File Name: HabitCoach - Actionable Book Summaries.apk
- Updated: December 24, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 5.3 MB
DISCLAIMER: HabitCoach - Actionable Book Summaries is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in HabitCoach - Actionable Book Summaries
- - No registration required- Asking for push notification later on- All buttons have standard letter cases- Redesigning on-boarding process- No more book selection…. MANY MANY MORE
History Versions HabitCoach - Actionable Book Summaries
- HabitCoach - Actionable Book Summaries 1.3.7 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-24