InstaSave - Download Instagram Video & Save Photos Description
It works as advertised but the advertisements are nothing short of intrusive. I would be willing to pay a small amount to get rid of them. Here we provide InstaSave – Download Instagram Video & Save Photos V 1.3.0 for Android 3.0++ InstaSave – Instagram Downloader can help you download and repost videos or save photos on Instagram without login, and save videos with NO WATERMARK. Is that amazing?
It is so easy to use InstaSave, just follow the three steps below.
1. Open Instagram application and click on "…" button above photo or video.
2. Click on "Copy Share URL" button.
3. Come back to nstaSave and click on "Preview" button.
After those steps you can download and repost video and photo on Instagram as you like. No need to login, so simple and fast.
✓ Download and save videos and photos from Instagram.
✓ Copy the hashtag of video and photo from Instagram.
✓ View photo in amazing way, you can zoom in and out freely,
✓ Watch video freely, fast forward or rewind is supported during playing video in InstaSave.
✓ Repost and share them to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Weibo, WeChat, etc.
1. Please get authorisation from the video and photo owner before you download or repost them.
2. This app and its makers are not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, Instagram Inc.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Its an amazing app ,usfel and easy to use
Download InstaSave - Download Instagram Video & Save Photos APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 2
- Requires: Android 3.0+ and up
- File Name: InstaSave - Download Instagram Video & Save Photos.apk
- Updated: September 24, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 2.7 MB
DISCLAIMER: InstaSave - Download Instagram Video & Save Photos is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in InstaSave - Download Instagram Video & Save Photos
- fix the infinite checking URL bug.