My kids love it but of course the 1 year old freaks out that you can see balloons that don’t work unless you buy it. So we bought it to use at restaurants as needed but apparently it only works on one device. I’ve never seen that with any other app, it’s very frustrating that they can get them on my phone but not on the tablet (same account). There’s no option in the app to contact them either. Here we provide Kids Balloon Pop Game Free 🎈 V 13.1 for Android 4.0.3++ A classic balloon popping game for kids, with colorful graphics, cute animals and various backgrounds! You can even adjust the speed and size of the balloons your baby or child's skill level.
AD-FREE: no ads are shown while playing!
There are three different game modes:
• Normal. Balloon popping just for fun. Great for toddlers, as a baby game
• A – Z. Pop balloons containing letters of the alphabet, and hear the name of the letter spoken out loud.
• 1 – 20. Pop balloons containing numbers, and hear the name of the number spoken out loud.
Both game modes A – Z and 1 – 20 are suitable for young kids, as an educational game.
For babies or kids with visual impairments such as CVI you can disable background images and increase the size of the balloons in order to make them easier to pop
The free version contains 4 regular balloons, 3 animals and 2 different backgrounds. The full game (unlocked via an in-app purchase) is even more fun, with 7 regular balloons, 3 special balloons, 10 animals and 3 different backgrounds!
Looking for an iPad version? Search for "appfamily" on the App Store!
Love it? Hate it? Please review the game and let us know.
For more fun, check out our other games for kids!
– Does not contain third-party ads
– Does contain a link to our Facebook page
– Does use anonymous data collection tools
– Does contain one in-app purchase for the full version
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
My brother loves it and thinks that it is fun and amusing, I also get addicted to it.???