KillMeAgain is a three elimination games are played plus the zombie theme of the game, and some cool friends could hear three consumer wanted to run, but according to Xiao Bian look at the game‘s demo did pretty good, the content is very substantial. In the near future when the mercenary is the only way to survive in the crowd. I’m sure you at scrapping one game to ensure survivor safety and keeping loaded firearms.
· Free puzzle block movement allows the merc to make several matches in one move. Much more complex matching system.
· There are no set turns when battling swarms of undead. Be quick and plan your attacks in real-time or you’ll soon be overwhelmed.
· Listen to the barrage of gunfire from the mercs on the barricades and the swelling cacophony of groans and screams in this terrifying thriller.
· Craft hundreds of hardcore weaponry with scientific enhancements, designed to disable and destroy the mutant monsters.
· Train your mercenary to survive every raid on the zombie-covered city.
· Ensure you’re prepared for the horror you encounter with grenades, syringes of adrenaline, and cruise missile support.
· There’s no humanity left in these decaying zombies. Gun them down.
· Rescue survivors and escort them to your safe house to rebuild some semblance of society.
· Equip and upgrade your arsenal of mutant-killing weaponry.
· Go on death-defying missions into the heart of the horde and earn quick cash for new supplies.
I really love this game eventhough its a bit different than other zombie games i've play in my entire life.