This is perfect for me. I’m a gamer and the whole XP earning thing gets me hooked on completing tasks. The reminder system that this app has is great. To make it even worse (as in addicting) there’s a skill system too. It has its own separate XP bars. Everything to keep a gamer in check and wanting more. I’m recommending this to every gamer I know. Here we provide LifeRPG V 2.3.2 for Android 4.1++ – Gain XP for achieving goals (missions) and level up.
– Break missions down into full sub-missions as much as you want, or just jot down ideas, notes or steps for each mission with the built-in scratchpad feature.
– Automatically sort your missions by suggested priority, even taking your energy level into account.
– Assign unlimited skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
– Radar chart displays your top skills, or any combination of skills you select.
– Create your own reward system: set and gain reward points for completing missions and buy rewards.
– Set your own custom sounds for leveling up, completing missions, and increased skills.
– Ability to sort missions by date worked on, searching all your plans to identify what you've most or least recently worked on.
– Unique "Next" tab lets you view the next calculated highest priority missions to advance all your goals.
– Lots of icons included to customize your missions, or use emoji.
– Ability to set due dates and repetition. Specify custom intervals for repetitions (e.g. hourly, every 2 days, every 3 weeks, etc.)
– Add unlimited notification reminders for missions.
– Ability to set estimated duration for missions and sort by duration.
– View chart of XP progress over past 7 days.
– Level progress bar and daily missions home screen widgets.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Perfect for motivating yourself and achieving regular goals, + an incredible amount of icons available! Could it be possible for the sleeping routine to be set weekly (eg. different sleep patterns during the weekend), and to prepare changes to the title/class depending on the current EXP level, it would only make the app even better. The only thing I'm still working out is the use of the inventory; do you just add items to a list?