Lost Frontier is a turn-based strategy game, brought to you from the creators of the Battleheart and Zombieville series’. In a fantasy-western setting consumed by steam-punk technology and the supernatural, can you survive with just your wit and a six-gun at your side?
• Story Mode – Play through 24 chapters that introduce you to the gameplay, characters, and world of Lost Frontier.
• Challenge Mode – once you’ve mastered the mechanics, put your knowledge to the test in a series of 20 demanding missions.
• 20 Unique Unit types – take command of a wide range of Wild West forces, from Gunslingers and Cavalry to civil-war era Cannons and Gatling Guns. Or, employ more exotic weapons like steam-powered Gyrocopters and Zeppelins, and enlist the help of dark forces like Werewolves and Necromancers.
• Living Legends – choose a “Living Legend” as the leader of your forces. Each of the 9 unique legends grow in power as you play with them, and promote different play styles. Will you pick your foes off from a distance as Wyatt “Long-Arm” Wilcox, or focus on brute force with the help of ace gunslinger John “6-eyes” McGraw?
• Custom Games – choose from a variety of maps, set up the rules, and play with or against AI or human players via local, hot-seat play.
Finally another Mika game. It's been a long time coming, and it's definitely worth the wait. If you've enjoyed any of his stuff before, just go ahead and buy this. You're gonna love it. Great, fun, casual rts.