Ludo V 1.0.2 for Android 2.3.2+ Ludo is a board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to die rolls.
– Change the playing players (AI, human, or none) dynamically
– The game is automatically saved.
– Undo functionality
– Hours of entertainment!
– 100% Free! Play free as much as you want
– Specifically optimized for Tablets and phones
– Ludo brain game without wifi. Play Ludo or puzzle offline.
– Smooth and addicting game play.
– Fun, excitement and entertainment for all family and friends!
– Great challenging AI for the brain computer opponent, learn the strategy to win!
– Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
Like other cross and circle games, ludo is derived from the Indian game pachisi, but simpler. The game and its variants are popular in many countries and under various names.
At the beginning of the game, each player places his four pieces in the starting area of their color.
The players then take turns to throw the dice. A player will have to throw a 6 before he or she is able to navigate a colored piece from its starting point to the starting square. After that, in each of the subsequent turns the player navigates a piece forward for one to six squares as per indicated by the throwing die. Once a player throws 6 with the die, the player may choose to introduce a new piece in the starting square. He may also decide to navigate a piece that is already active. The player also gets another bonus turn. However, a foul is said to have been committed if the player rolls 6 for three consecutive times. A player forfeits his or her turn on such occasions.
In cases where the player has rolled a six, the player may also choose to separate the chances if both pieces are active.
When a piece is moved to the player's home, it cannot be captured anymore.
If no legal move can be made with the current roll, the player must pass the move.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Very interesting game, I can spend a whole day to play, it is worth downloading, it is strongly recommended.
Download Ludo APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 4
- Requires: Android 2.3.2 and up
- File Name: Ludo.apk
- Updated: February 14, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 3.2 MB
DISCLAIMER: Ludo is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Ludo
- bug fixes
History Versions Ludo
- Ludo 2.1 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-14
- Ludo 3.0.2 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-11-25
- Ludo 2.2 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-09-23
- Ludo 1.48 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-04-22
- Ludo 1.47 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-04-07
- Ludo 1.43 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-01-03
- Ludo 1.0.2 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-11-11
- Ludo 3.3.4 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-11-05
- Ludo V1.7 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-06-28