Microsoft PowerPoint Description
Andrews platform designed PPT to have a perfect touch experience, familiar navigation and menu options to help you get started quickly, has a computer terminal PPT images, animation, gradients and other features fine templates can stimulate your creativity, so you easily create presentations.
Tell your story with confidence. Microsoft PowerPoint combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Presentations will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No missing charts or images
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in PowerPoint – Images, charts, animations, transitions are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet
• Jumpstart your creativity by using one of the beautiful templates to get started on your presentation
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Tell your story on-the-go with the touch-first PowerPoint app. Create, view and make edits on-the-go with easy access your presentations in the cloud.
• Tell your story exactly the way you want whether in portrait or landscape – with rich formatting, charts, animations, transitions and speaker notes
• Creating a powerful presentation is easy – Auto-zoom makes it easy to insert, move, edit charts and textboxes with the touch of your fingers, no keyboard or mouse required.
• New presentations are automatically saved in a location of your choice as soon as you start typing.
• PowerPoint gives you the flexibility to change your presentation theme anytime
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off
• Your presentations are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Collaborate on presentations and share your stories and ideas with others
• Easily share your presentation with the cloud-connected PowerPoint app simply by sending a link or attachment
• Work with others at the same time. You can view and restore a previous version of your presentation, so you never have to worry about losing your work
• Add a unique, custom message to your PowerPoint presentation when you share in email
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
Started downloading Microsoft apps and have not wasted my time.
Download Microsoft PowerPoint APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 6
- Requires: Android 4.4 and up
- File Name: Microsoft PowerPoint.apk
- Updated: February 06, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 57MB
DISCLAIMER: Microsoft PowerPoint is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Microsoft PowerPoint
- • Annotate with ink: Use your pen or finger to write, draw, and highlight with the tools on the new Draw tab
- • Save files on SD cards: With Android 5.0 and newer versions, save files anywhere on an SD card.
- • Discover more Office apps: PowerPoint now makes it easy for you to discover and quickly install all the Office apps available for your Android phone and tablet.
History Versions Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft PowerPoint 16.0.8827.2054 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-14
- Microsoft PowerPoint V16.0.7127.1010 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-07-24