mydlink Lite Description
Worked great until late August. Since then it has been a complete waste of time. I have contacted the tech support team as directed however they were only able to provide instructions on installing the software rather than actually troubleshooting the problem. Ive heard nothing from D-link since and still have the problem. Here we provide mydlink Lite V 3.8.1 for Android 4.0++ "Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
– View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. Tablet users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
– Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
– Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
– Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your phone
– View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
– Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
– Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
– Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
– Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
– Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
– After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
-You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
– SD Card Playback
– Camera firmware upgrade feature
– Push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
– Local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
– Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
– White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I actually like the app but without the ability to record it is pointless. What good is it to get a notification and not be able to record it for viewing later. Its supported on the iphone version. How disappointing.
Download mydlink Lite APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 4
- Requires: Android 4.0+ and up
- File Name: mydlink Lite.apk
- Updated: November 05, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 17.2 MB
DISCLAIMER: mydlink Lite is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in mydlink Lite
- 1. Support BLE setup for DCS-8000LH and DCS-8100LH2. Fix timezone issue for DCS-5222L B, DCS-7010L, DCS-2132L B3. Fix microSD card formating update available space page status4. Fix Motion Detection option affecting SD card recording option)5. sendBroadcast after snapshot and recording clip finished to renew Gallery of Android system
History Versions mydlink Lite
- mydlink Lite 3.8.1 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-11-05