Open Camera Description
Very good camera Better than the stock camera! If only it can replace the shortcut button on the home screen. Anways, theres a bug each time I try to delete a photo from the camera screen after I take it. The picture will be gone, but the file remains. In gallery, it will be seen as a invalid image. Other than that, good work so far!
Open Camera V 1.35 for Android 4.0.3++ Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera's functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (supports all available resolutions including HD).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command "cheese".
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop's Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for "screen flash".
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; RAW (DNG) files.
* Support for HDR and Exposure Bracketing (Camera2 only).
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Must Read this! This is the best camera app for 1 reason. Most phone downgrade the saved photo taken by the camera to about 90% in order to save space. So you lose 10% of the picture quality. Then the release the next model with the same camera (you figure it out). This app allows you to save the pictures at 100% in settings. My note 3 camera looks like an iPhone 7.
Download Open Camera APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 2
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+ and up
- File Name: Open Camera.apk
- Updated: January 26, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 1.5 MB
DISCLAIMER: Open Camera is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Open Camera
- Now supporting Android 7.
- Improvements to HDR algorithm.
- New "Enable fast HDR/expo burst" option under "Photo settings" for Camera2 mode. Disable this if your device has problems taking photos in HDR or Exposure Bracketing photo modes.
- Various bug fixes and other improvements.