Awesome App So I love this app.. my go too! Wish it had a layers option to make continual changes. Even just on layer would be great.. Also make text available after selecting. its difficult sometimes when the whole txt menu is open when arranging on the bottom of canvas. Also I submit my weekly contest pieces by tag and I dont think they get looked at. Any ty for this app!
Pixlr – Free Photo Editor V 3.0.3 for Android 4.0++ Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a picture or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your picture with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suit you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in Google Play or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
What a nice, elegant, quality app. no shortage of filters, overlays, stickers, fonts effects in this app. really smooth User Interface. I think this app is really designed for tablets because you get the whole picture and have a lot screen real estate to work with as you are splashing colour into reality. I really like the detail and depth of the splash and focal tools. really handy for setting the mood for the images I edit. 5/5 star Autodesk yet again.