QuickDic restored Description
Last time i used this apps for offline dictionary. i feel very easy to use but now i cant download dictionary if i click on download button it said “download failed null” why? Here we provide QuickDic restored V 5.4.3 for Android 2.3.4++ Uses data from Wiktionary to generate dictionary files that can be used offline. These can be downloaded from within the app.
Use the long-press menu of a word to have your device's text-to-speech implementation speak it for you.
Note: I am not the original author, but I took over maintenance of it after being surprised by the removal of the original QuickDic app.
The original dictionary files got lost, all have been regenerated and are using a new, more compact format.
If you are missing dictionaries you rely on please request them. Also say if you spot any significant issues with the new dictionaries.
Source code is available here:
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Not very smooth, and needs better material design
Download QuickDic restored APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 28
- Requires: Android 2.3.4 and up
- File Name: QuickDic restored.apk
- Updated: December 15, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 3.7 MB
DISCLAIMER: QuickDic restored is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in QuickDic restored
- - Significantly smoother scrolling in many casesPrevious versions:- Avoid system crashes by switching back to older build tools- New DE-TH dictionary- Minor bug fixes- New AR-TR, DE-RO dictionary- Improved DE-RU dictionary- Worked around "ClassCastException" crashes- context menu entry to read a whole dictionary entry instead of just one word
History Versions QuickDic restored
- QuickDic restored 5.4.3 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-15