Rec. (Screen Recorder) Description
When i first used it on my old phone it was working perfectly! But While i was playing.. i dropped my old phone. Then i bought a new one. It does not work anymore. Please fix it. And i’ll make all my 10 accounts rate 5 stars. Thank you. Sincerely, A youtuber Here we provide Rec. (Screen Recorder) V 1.8.5 for Android 4.4++ *** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 only) ***
If your device is running Android 4.4, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0+ however.
Please read the FAQs below for more important information.
Rec. is a attractive screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A attractive user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why can't I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 or above.
* Why do I need root?
If you are on Android 5.0, or above, then you no longer need root and can ignore this question (and the next one)!
However, if you are running Android 4.4, then your device must be rooted in order for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* How do I root my device?
Unfortunately the process differs for every Android device, and so there is no universal rooting solution – however CF-Auto-Root is a good place to start. Otherwise, please search for a root guide for your particular device using Google.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/…?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there's not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don't have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
It should work fine for devices running Android 5.0+, but probably not for devices running Android 4.4. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any x86 devices to test on, but if you do try it, please let me know how you get on.
* Are there any other known issues?
Enabling the Audio option may cause the recording to fail on the LG G2 (on Android 4.4 only). I will attempt to resolve this as soon as I have access to an LG G2 device to test with.
* Can you add translations for my language?
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
This is the worst app ever! SO THEN I WAS SCREEN RECORDING A GAME CALLED TEMPLE RUN THEN IT SAID THAT I MUST RATE IT 5 STARS SO THEN I SAID REMIND ME LATER THEN IMMEDIATELY IT STOPED RECORDING! Listen I was going to rate it 5 stars BUT NOT ANYMORE!
Download Rec. (Screen Recorder) APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 18
- Requires: Android 4.4 and up
- File Name: Rec. (Screen Recorder).apk
- Updated: March 30, 2018
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 2.5 MB
DISCLAIMER: Rec. (Screen Recorder) is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Rec. (Screen Recorder)
History Versions Rec. (Screen Recorder)
- Rec. (Screen Recorder) 1.8.5 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-28