I would give it five, however I did not get the tomes of mastery for the necromancer and huntress when I defeated tengu. I’m not sure if they don’t have one or if it’s a glitch Edit: thanks for the tip now I can give this game the five stars it deserves, I do wish you could customize your characters appearance though that would be awesome. But anyways thanks for this great game! 🙂 Here we provide Remixed Dungeon V remix.27.4.fix.2 for Android 4.0++ Story:
Once upon a time, there was a small town. The townsfolk lived happily but they were so poor, that they couldn’t even afford to go somewhere decent on holidays. But on the day, when everybody has abandoned all hope, a miracle occurred. The ground beneath the town shook violently and burst out a myriad of despicable monsters. And from that point on all of the townsfolk, who had survived, lived happily ever after. Why? Because dungeon has attracted all sorts of heroes and adventurers. They protected the innocent and ended up being a really good spenders, boosting the town’s economy.
And now the little town flourishes, as it stands on top of a dangerous dungeon, filled with dead adventurers and their miserable souls.
– This game supports user-created mods! And as we further develop this feature, soon you will be able to create whole new game!
– Hardcore rogue-like experience!
– 6 hero classes to chose from
– Town hub to prepare you for your journey and introduce you to the game world
– Over 30 dungeon levels of the main dungeon split into 6 unique dungeon types
– 3 optional dungeons: Spider Lair, Necropolis, Ice Caves
– Dozens of items and monsters
– Various bosses
– Hats! Everyone likes hats
Follow us on Twitter:
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I love that app, definitely the best version of pixel dungeon out there. I've logged many hours playing this game. I love the addition of the town at the start. Thanks for all your time creating this! With this last update though, I really miss being able to throw an item to hold doors open. It really makes the game even more difficult and is pretty frustrating. Any chance you'll bring that back?