It runs OK using the Java applet to connect to my phone, but the browser is hopeless. As for my tablet, it does not work. I get a connection, but the display from the Java applet is too big for the screen even in the smallest size. Good starting point, but needs some extra work Here we provide RemoDroid V 0.12.0 for Android 4.0++ This is a remote control app, which allows you to control Android devices with any other Android phone, PC or Mac.
The App is currently in a beta state, that means it is buggy and might not work with all devices.
The app is mainly developed for remote control of Android TV sticks but as well works with a wide range of smart phones and tablets.
The app is separated in two parts:
1. Pressing the "Allow Remote Control" button allows screen sharing and remote control of the current device. That mode requires ROOT PERMISSIONS
2. Pressing the "Connect" button allows you to see the screen of a streaming device and as well remote control it. That mode does NOT require root permissions
For streaming your screen and/or been remote controlled you need ROOT permission!!!
For what can I use this app?
– Introducing a presentation (the App supports multiple users connected to one device at the same time)
– Supporting friends and people in need f.E. by remote configurating an app or by showing what actions need to be proceed
– Showing videos or pics to friends without even downloading them
– Screen sharing
– Remote control (from any Android device and PC)
– Multiple user support (several users can see the screen at the same time)
– Wifi and Ethernet/LAN are supported as communication channels (
– Applet Support -> allows the receiver to be any Java enabled device (Windows/Linux PCs as well Mac).
– Applet Support for internet connections
Feel free to contact me if you want to use that application for comercial use or integrating it into an Android image/build.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
It runs OK using the Java applet to connect to my phone, but the browser is hopeless. As for my tablet, it does not work. I get a connection, but the display from the Java applet is too big for the screen even in the smallest size. Good starting point, but needs some extra work
Download RemoDroid APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 26
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: RemoDroid.apk
- Updated: January 02, 2018
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 6.7 MB
DISCLAIMER: RemoDroid is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in RemoDroid
- - Improved the look and usability of the whole app- Many, many bug fixes- Improved speed for image rendering- Improved stability of the application- Touchevents will be injected correctly on all devices with Android
History Versions RemoDroid
- RemoDroid 0.12.0 Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-01-02