RetroArch is an open-source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to make cross-platform applications that can use rich features such as OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a ‘one-stop-shop’ for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are perfectly suited for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to learn more, go to our website (listed below).
RetroArch is a multi-versatile program, that means that in order for it to do anything, you need modular programs that we call ‘cores’. These cores DO NOT COME OUT OF THE BOX. You need to go to “Online Updater -> Core Updater” from within the app to download them.
* Brand new eye-candy menus to choose from!
* Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
* View database information about each game once added to a collection!
* Download programs (‘cores’) online
* Update everything!
* Download game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive game & Watch emulator!
* Built-in input remapping
* Ability to remap controls
* Ability to enter and load cheats
* Multi-language support!
* Over 80+ programs now and counting!
Very fun game, but also very challenging!
Download RetroArch APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 10
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: RetroArch .apk
- Updated: January 19, 2016
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 33M
DISCLAIMER: RetroArch is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in RetroArch
- fix some bugs
History Versions RetroArch
- RetroArch V1.3.0 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-01-19