[root] LiveBoot Description
This app does not only require root, it requires specifically SuperSU version 2.40 or newer, due to how the boot-time code is launched. Alternatively, the app will try to function for otherwise rooted firmwares that support init.d, but this is not officially supported and it cannot be guaranteed to work.
LiveBoot is a boot animation that shows you logcat and dmesg outputs on-screen as they happen. Output configuration includes logcat level, buffer and format selection; whether to show dmesg; the amount of lines that should fit on your screen, whether word-wrap should be employed, and if output should be color-coded. Additionally the background can be set to transparent to overlay the existing boot animation, which looks awesome during boot.
A feature is built-in to test your current configuration without rebooting. The lines shown in test mode may be limited and relatively static, this does not reflect exact boot time behavior as much as it just shows you that it works and how big the text will be.
Note that LiveBoot will only show up after the data partition is mounted. If you need to enter a decryption key or pattern at boot, it will not show up until you have done so.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download [root] LiveBoot APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 8
- Requires: Android 4.3 and up
- File Name: [root] LiveBoot .apk
- Updated: October 26, 2015
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 144.28KB
DISCLAIMER: [root] LiveBoot is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in [root] LiveBoot
- - Force remove old boot scripts before placing new one
- - Added another watchdog to prevent the animation from never quitting
- - (C) 2015
- - Use alternative shell if default not available (fx HTC One m7, m8)
- - Workaround b/7188322 hack (fx Shield Tablet)
- - Fixed minor script issues
History Versions [root] LiveBoot
- [root] LiveBoot V1.14 Apk File [Free] Date: 2015-10-26