Hate this app hate the site even more. Can’t scroll down on the web page so forced to use this app which is extremely slow. Here we provide Salesforce1 V 13.0 for Android 4.4++ Salesforce1 is a brand new way to experience Salesforce from any device and brings all your Chatter, CRM, custom apps, and business processes together in a unified, modern experience for any Salesforce user. With the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, you can now customize and build any app and instantly deploy that functionality through the Salesforce1 app.
Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App:
• Create custom quick actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View an intuitive interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and into records
Early access to beta builds:
For early access to beta versions of the app before they are made generally available, you can sign up for access to the beta here:
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I love this app, but I am annoyed with the new update. Stop taking me back to the beginning of my feed when clicking the back button. I want to continue where I left off instead of having to scroll through everything again.
Download Salesforce1 APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 4
- Requires: Android 4.4+ and up
- File Name: Salesforce1.apk
- Updated: August 08, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 22.3 MB
DISCLAIMER: Salesforce1 is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Salesforce1
- • Enhanced Search Experience: Find records easily within Salesforce1. Tap on the magnifying glass icon in the header to search.• Schedule Events w/ Attendees: Create events with attendees that are created in & synced with Office 365.• Support for Campaigns: Track campaign pipeline directly on the account record.• Lightning Knowledge: Search & view Lightning Knowledge Articles.• Case Comments: View, edit or delete complete case comments in the case feed.• Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements