Skin Editor for Minecraft Description
I am glad I got this app I think this app is amazing I’m going to show my friends this app and tell my friends to get the app Here we provide Skin Editor for Minecraft V 2.2.6 for Android 4.0++ Skin Editor for Minecraft is a great tool for you to edit and apply Minecraft skins to all platforms.
You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
– Default skin (Steve, Alex, Blank skin)
– Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
– Random online skins
– Browse skins from catalog
– Import skins from your gallery
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
– Bucket (Fill tool)
– Color wheel
– Color palette
– Eye dropper
– Moving tools
– Zoom in/out tools
– Undo button
– 3D Hat feature
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
– Front view
– Back view
– Left view
– Right view
– Top view
– Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
– Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
– Export to BlockLauncher
– Export to your gallery
– Export to email
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
This is a good game but not too addictive, well worth trying.
Download Skin Editor for Minecraft APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 10
- Requires: Android 4.0+ and up
- File Name: Skin Editor for Minecraft.apk
- Updated: March 14, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 3.4 MB
DISCLAIMER: Skin Editor for Minecraft is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Skin Editor for Minecraft
- bug fixes