Pretty bummed. I bought the d3400 with the understanding I could download this app for the convenience of the auto transfer feature. I own a business and it’s helpful when on the go and needing quality images. Sadly like those before me, the camera states connected to my Samsung Galaxy Note 5, but the phone returns a failed pairing message. May need to look for other options unfortunately. Here we provide SnapBridge V 126.96.36.19901 for Android 4.4++ High-quality photos taken with Nikon camera can be shared via e-mail or social media just as you would photos taken with your smart device.
Supported Digital Cameras as of February 2017
D500, D5600, D3400, COOLPIX A900, A300, B700, B500, W100, KeyMission 80
The foregoing may include models not available in some regions.
– Once the camera is paired with your smart device, new photos can be downloaded automatically.
– Photos can be uploaded automatically to NIKON IMAGE SPACE (see Note 1 below).
– Control the camera remotely and take, view, and download photos.
– View downloaded photos or share them via e-mail or social media.
– Add photo info or text to uploaded photos.
– Download location data to the camera or set the camera clock to the time reported by the smart device.
– Receive notifications of firmware updates for paired cameras.
Android 5.0 or later, 6.0.1 or later, or 7.0
A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Low Energy) is required.
There is no guarantee that this app will run on all Android devices.
– Note 1: Uploading photos to NIKON IMAGE SPACE requires a Nikon ID.
– Users can register for a Nikon ID using this app.
– Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when using this app.
– Remote movie recording is not supported.
– Movies can be downloaded by switching to Wi-Fi and selecting the files manually. Download is not available with AVI files.
– The app can connect to only one camera at a time.
– Enable NFC on the smart device before attempting to launch the app or connect via NFC.
– Remote photography and movie download are available only if the camera has Wi-Fi.
– The app may not perform as expected depending on your environment and network conditions.
– A smart device with a display resolution of WVGA (960 × 540 pixels) or better is required.
– The app cannot be used to view movies. Use a movie-viewing app.
– The app requires a 100 MB or more of free memory on the smart device.
– Devices with an Intel Atom CPU are not supported.
Using the App
For more information, use the app "Instructions" (online help) option.
Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. All other tradenames mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
What have you done to it?! Worked fine-ish before but since a couple of days ago the lay out has changed a little amd I can't seem to get it to connect. It says it's downloading photos, but none are? Wasted so much time trying to get this to work. Please fix or go back to how it was at least