Speed Test & 3G 4G WiFi Maps - free network tool Description
My daughter just moved to Santa Cruz AREA of CA. Going 2 college. Best network down here BY FAR is VERIZON WIRELESS (her roommates have Sprint DOESN’T WORK AT ALL) & Metro (tMobile network) spoty AT BEST. They share Netflix & Hulu using my daughters Unlimited VERIZON Hotspot (what they save on their cable bill) pays for my daughter’s VERIZON Hotspot. I switched to Verizon cause I come here once a month (to bring the girls Supplies they’re Poor College students LOL) Here we provide Speed Test & 3G 4G WiFi Maps – free network tool V 5.17 for Android 4.1++ OpenSignal app is a powerful and free network signal & wifi tool.
Run a speed test to check connection quality to your ISP or cell network, monitor data usage, compare coverage, view connection history e.g. how much 4G you get. OpenSignal does it all.
With free wifi maps & cell tower maps, you can see where to go to improve your wireless experience. Use coverage maps to compare networks & data speed in your area.
Download now to find high speed data and strong signal for cell calls.
✓ Cell tower direction – follow our signal compass to stronger signal
✓ Download, upload and latency tests – for 2G, 3G, LTE and wifi
✓ Database of your speed test results so you can view test history – stored in app, so see results offline
✓ Compare coverage and connection quality on a map
✓ History of your mobile connection – see stats on your connection to 4G and 3G and your data usage
✓ Find fast wifi with our interactive wifi map
✓ Free and no ads
Easy, Fast Speed Test
• Test download speed, upload speed and ping performance on your ISP or mobile network
• High speed test – runs fast using a network of CDNs to show realistic measurements
• Units in mbps and ms
• History of results saved to a database – speed test history on a map
• Speedometer style interface
• Save to sd card as a CSV
• Works for mobile and cable broadband (ADSL)
• Shows direction of your connected cell tower – walking towards it, or out of the way of obstructions, can improve cellular connection
• Ping test for quick speed check
• Signal strength in dB
• Become a network master: get notifications when you have no data or can't make phone calls
Cell and Wifi Maps
• Where we have data, see the cell towers on *your* network – including, Verizon wireless, T Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, US Cellular + more
• Wifi hotspots map and list – find free wifi nearby
• Unique network tools: signal compass, signal strength in dBm
• Uses Google Maps
• By using the app you help crowdsource data – automatically adding networks and wifis
View history and stats
• View data usage on wifi and cellular
• How long have you had access to 4G (LTE), 3G or 2G, or spent in signal notspots? See your stats for network availability
• Save to SD Card as a CSV – see your history of LTE, 3G measurements and more
Compare networks with our coverage map
• Interactive maps covering mobile networks worldwide
• Compare performance on Verizon wireless, T Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, US Cellular and many more
• Coverage checker for if you're moving home or going abroad, see if you can make calls or get fast data
• View average speeds for download, upload and latency and network strength
• 100% independent, our data is based on real measurements from app users
Since launching in 2010, OpenSignal has built the largest global database on mobile performance.
With hundreds of billions of readings of mobile network signal strength and speed tests, OpenSignal shows the performance where you live. Download the app to automatically contribute data on speed and 2G, 3G and LTE signal, or you can choose to turn off data collection settings.
Want to check app performance – know if you can get fast video on Youtube, or if WhatsApp will send messages – check our sister app Meteor which is powered by OpenSignal technology.
LOCATION so we can show you nearby wifi and antennas
PHONE SETTINGS allows network reset on some Android OSs
SMS required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
On CDMA networks such as Verizon and Sprint you will see fewer towers than on GSM networks such as T Mobile and AT&T.
English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese (Brazil & Portugal), Indonesian, Thai
Help test and develop features! Join the OpenSignal beta https://www.apkbot.com
Based on having used AT&T and now Verizon in a fringe area, this app gives an accurate representation of device-reported signal strength. I switched carriers based on open signal reports from my area and found out what everybody already knew: if you want rural coverage, go with Verizon.
Download Speed Test & 3G 4G WiFi Maps - free network tool APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 6
- Requires: Android 4.1+ and up
- File Name: Speed Test & 3G 4G WiFi Maps - free network tool.apk
- Updated: September 28, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 4.4 MB
DISCLAIMER: Speed Test & 3G 4G WiFi Maps - free network tool is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Speed Test & 3G 4G WiFi Maps - free network tool
- - Missing towers fix part 2- Fixed bug where the line to connected tower wasn't visible- New navigation icons- Quick action shortcuts for Android 7.1+- Updated French and Russian translations- Background performance improvements- Fixed memory leak (towers/speed test history screens should load much smoother now)Thanks!Team OpenSignal