TheDayBefore (D-Day counter) Description
I paid to remove adds but it still shows the ad when you turn off the app. That’s the shame if app’s add still on in other way. Here we provide TheDayBefore (D-Day counter) V v2.10.24 for Android 4.0.3++ The D-Day widget shows you the D-Day (i.e., how many days are left until the registered event/anniversary) or the number of days passed since the event/anniversary.
Let the widget automatically calculate the D-Day or the number of days since your special occasion, so that you can celebrate and never miss out on any special day!
[How Calculation Works]
D-Day: does not count the D-Day, so it starts from zero (D-Day, D+1…)
Day Count: includes the D-Day, so it starts from one (1 day, 2 days…)
Monthly: for monthly events/anniversaries
Annually: for annual event/anniversaries
– Multiple D-Day widgets can be displayed on the home screen
– Size Options: Two options (1×1 and 2×1) available.
– Four ways of calculating days (D-Day/Day Count/Monthly/Annually)
– Calculate anniversary (100th day, 200th day…) automatically
– D-Day notifications
– Various backgrounds and text colors
– Text-shadow effect (upper or lower parts of text)
– Buzz Launcher
– The app may not operate if saved on an SD Card. (Do not use apps2sd.)
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Can you let Android 5.0 and above use image or theme for their events? Pls reply and I hope you can help me
Download TheDayBefore (D-Day counter) APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 49
- Requires: Android 4.0.3 and up
- File Name: TheDayBefore (D-Day counter).apk
- Updated: December 15, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 14.8 MB
DISCLAIMER: TheDayBefore (D-Day counter) is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in TheDayBefore (D-Day counter)
- v2.10.24- Errors fixed
History Versions TheDayBefore (D-Day counter)
- TheDayBefore (D-Day counter) v2.10.24 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-15