VRTV VR Video Player Free Description
Great idea. Unfortunately, the aspect ratio is wrong on above/below videos. They show as only half the width. But VRTV is capable of showing videos that skybox can’t keep up with. If there were an aspect ratio control like skybox, I would love this app and buy pro version and delete the others. Here we provide VRTV VR Video Player Free V 3.2.5 for Android 4.4++ Watch your favorite 2D and 3D videos in VR with VRTV VR Video Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! VRTV features attractive virtual environments and is the ONLY VR video player that supports watching together with a friend in full synchronised play.
VTRV VR Video Player has great support for all common 3D/2D formats and modes including 180, 220, 270 and 360 panoramas and fisheye objective projection.
If you enjoy the free version, why not try the full version? It features:
– An additional virtual environment: a cozy living room!
– Next/previous buttons, skip between files in the same directory without leaving VR.
– No ads!
VRTV VR Video Player features:
– Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
– Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages, Unicode characters and automatic encoding detection.
– Configurable subtitle size.
– Immersive virtual environments. Watch in your own home theater, or in a crafty cave.
– Player controls in a great VR UI.
– Fully configurable gamepad and keyboard controls.
– Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: Side by side (SBS), Over and Under (OU, Top and Bottom), Panoramic video in 180 (Dome), 220, 270 and 360 degrees. Also supports fisheye projection videos.
– Simple material design.
– Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
– Headset configuration from within the app. Supports several different head trackers, find the one that works best with your phone and eliminate drift.
– Streaming files over a network. Open a stream from VRTV or use your favourite browser of file explorer to open streams in VRTV VR Video Player.
– Static video mode. For long movies, lock the video in place right in front of you.
VR Button guide:
– Below screen: Open file browser (Full version only) and Play controls
– Left of screen: Subtitle on/off, text size, Sync on/off and Screen lock. Read more about Sync below!
– Top of screen: Re-center with timer, SDK re-center (keep horizon level), Screen-type switch, Video type switch (2D/3D Side By Side, 3D Over/Under), and fisheye projection toggle.
– Right of screen: Screen size and volume
– Synchronization is a feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of the device you wish to sync with in Settings/General, where you can also find the IP of your own device. Do this on both phones so they have each others IP configured.
– Select a video to play. If it's a local video it must be present on both devices.
– In the VR UI, click the "sync" button on both devices to enable synchronization.
– On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
This application is supported by ads, but will not interrupt or otherwise limit your viewing experience. If you'd like to support the development, please rate the application and write a review, or purchase the full version! Feature suggestions and bug reports are always welcome!
NFC, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Used by the Cardboard SDK to set up and save your headset configuration.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Used for finding the IP of your device and displaying it in the Sync settings, to help set up synchronized play with another device.
INTERNET, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for accessing media on the device and for streaming.
Note: The VIBRATE permission is not used and will be removed in the next release.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Works better then most I've tried but the video freezes over long periods with the audio still running. Skipping ahead makes it play again but only for a few seconds. Is there any settings I can try to correct it?
Download VRTV VR Video Player Free APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 34
- Requires: Android 4.4 and up
- File Name: VRTV VR Video Player Free.apk
- Updated: December 17, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 14.6 MB
DISCLAIMER: VRTV VR Video Player Free is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in VRTV VR Video Player Free
- New features:- New video setup UI in VR with zoom feature for panoramic videos.- Upgraded libVLC.- Upgraded GVR SDK.- Faster scrolling in VR File browser.
History Versions VRTV VR Video Player Free
- VRTV VR Video Player Free 3.2.5 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-17