● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com, Picasa
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Music player ***
● App manager
● WiFi file sharing *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** – http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APk files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid – they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
Download X-plore File Manager and install on your Android devices (Mobile, Tablets etc). via following page link.