XenoAmp Music Player BETA Description
Why try another music player when you’ve seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well – you haven’t seen a music player like this. And believe me – mine’s much bigger than yours!
– Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
– Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
– Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
– Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
– Replaygain support
– Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
– Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x., Vorbis, APE.
– Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
– Browse your collection faster than ever – see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
– Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well – not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
– Quckly sweep between records in selected artist’s discography
– Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
– Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
– Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
– Automatic album art downloading
– Don’t like the album art XenoAmp’s fuzzy logic picked? No prob – you can always choose a better one manualy
– Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home
– Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network
– Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template
– Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you’ve created a playlist from current directory contents!
– “native” XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
– manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
– You can’t get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
– No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
– Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
– Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
– Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
– Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
– Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful “A simple last.fm scrobbler” – get it on the Market)
– Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, CUE and recursively into playlists inside them
– M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
– Browse and search 8Tracks
– Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
– Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
– Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1×1, 4×1 and 4×2
– Respects .nomedia
– Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can’t say if it is still working)
– Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that’s a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
– Sleep timer
– Voice commands
– Remote control via web interface
– Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot – all this in one bundle!
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download XenoAmp Music Player BETA APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 8
- Requires: Android 4.0.3 and up
- File Name: XenoAmp Music Player BETA .apk
- Updated: January 28, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 14M
DISCLAIMER: XenoAmp Music Player BETA is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in XenoAmp Music Player BETA
- New: internal playlist handling overhaul
- Fix: a ton of Google bugs introduced by last Support (sic!) library
- Fix: much less playlist saving
- Fix: playing tracks from Solid Explorer
- Note: soft keyboard covering part of tag editor screen is ANDROID BUG, sorry!
History Versions XenoAmp Music Player BETA
- XenoAmp Music Player BETA V1.15 Sativa Apk File [Free] Date: 2015-10-26
- XenoAmp Music Player BETA V1.13 Sativa Apk File [Free] Date: 2015-10-19
- XenoAmp Music Player BETA V0.435 Apk File [Free] Date: 2015-09-11