IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper’s key features include:
– Bluetooth support (beta)
– Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
– Lowest latency of all android softphones
– Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
– Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
– Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
– Background / multitasking support
– Native dialer integration
– Integration with the native android contact list
– Speakerphone mute and hold
– UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
– Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
– Supports sending of DTMF
– DNS SRV
– Built-in echo cancellation
– STUN support
– Change ringtone per account
– call waiting
– Video support (gold users only)
– ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
– Call Transfer (gold users only)
– Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
– Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
WARNING: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Great application, simple and practical, can be downloaded at apkbot.com, highly recommended.